Hot Sheet: The Happy, Sad Dog Days of Summer
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 16 2013 11:01 AM ET
10. EVENT: Jason Brock in San Francisco Razzle-Dazzle
Unconventional and lovable, Jason Brock won hearts as an out contestant on last season's X Factor and his first dance single, “You’ve Got the Love,” gave us more of his signature sound when it dropped during LGBT Pride Month in June. At 8 p.m. Thursday, the talented singer will take the stage at Hotel Nikko in San Francisco to debut his all-new show, San Francisco Razzle Dazzle, in which he will perform new songs as well as pop, R&B, and jazz favorites. Tickets available at Ticketweb.com.
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana
- Op-ed: 8 Things Women Partnered With Trans Men Know