Hot Sheet: The Happy, Sad Dog Days of Summer
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 16 2013 11:01 AM ET
8. BOOKS: Mirabelle series
LGBT parents and their kids are sure to love these board books, for children age 2 to 5, about an inquisitive, enthusiastic Boston terrier named Mirabelle and her owner, Mr. Muller (author-artist Michael Muller), who together discover the simple pleasures of everyday activities. There is a real-life Mirabelle, and she has two dads. Three books about her adventures have been released to date: Mirabelle and the Butterfly, Mirabelle Goes for a Walk, and Mirabelle and the Big Red Ball.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV