Hot Sheet: The Happy, Sad Dog Days of Summer
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 16 2013 11:01 AM ET
8. BOOKS: Mirabelle series
LGBT parents and their kids are sure to love these board books, for children age 2 to 5, about an inquisitive, enthusiastic Boston terrier named Mirabelle and her owner, Mr. Muller (author-artist Michael Muller), who together discover the simple pleasures of everyday activities. There is a real-life Mirabelle, and she has two dads. Three books about her adventures have been released to date: Mirabelle and the Butterfly, Mirabelle Goes for a Walk, and Mirabelle and the Big Red Ball.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'