Hot Sheet: Cher Your Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 20 2013 11:46 AM ET
8. EVENT: Boston Open DanceSport Same-Sex Ballroom Dance Competition
Are you a master at box-stepping? Can you heel-turn like a pro? If so, get your toned rump to Beantown for Boston Open DanceSport, a same-sex ballroom dance competition being held Saturday. Billed as "the first event of its kind in New England," the contest will crown the best waltzers, tango-ers, fox-trotters, quick-steppers, swingers, and mambo-ers. Live out your Silver Linings Playbook fantasy this weekend. Held at the Hynes Convention Center.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- In Op-ed, Indiana Governor Claims New Law Not Discriminatory