Hot Sheet: Cher Your Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 20 2013 11:46 AM ET
8. EVENT: Boston Open DanceSport Same-Sex Ballroom Dance Competition
Are you a master at box-stepping? Can you heel-turn like a pro? If so, get your toned rump to Beantown for Boston Open DanceSport, a same-sex ballroom dance competition being held Saturday. Billed as "the first event of its kind in New England," the contest will crown the best waltzers, tango-ers, fox-trotters, quick-steppers, swingers, and mambo-ers. Live out your Silver Linings Playbook fantasy this weekend. Held at the Hynes Convention Center.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'