Hot Sheet: Cher Your Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 20 2013 11:46 AM ET
8. EVENT: Boston Open DanceSport Same-Sex Ballroom Dance Competition
Are you a master at box-stepping? Can you heel-turn like a pro? If so, get your toned rump to Beantown for Boston Open DanceSport, a same-sex ballroom dance competition being held Saturday. Billed as "the first event of its kind in New England," the contest will crown the best waltzers, tango-ers, fox-trotters, quick-steppers, swingers, and mambo-ers. Live out your Silver Linings Playbook fantasy this weekend. Held at the Hynes Convention Center.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination