Hot Sheet: Cher Your Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 20 2013 11:46 AM ET
8. EVENT: Boston Open DanceSport Same-Sex Ballroom Dance Competition
Are you a master at box-stepping? Can you heel-turn like a pro? If so, get your toned rump to Beantown for Boston Open DanceSport, a same-sex ballroom dance competition being held Saturday. Billed as "the first event of its kind in New England," the contest will crown the best waltzers, tango-ers, fox-trotters, quick-steppers, swingers, and mambo-ers. Live out your Silver Linings Playbook fantasy this weekend. Held at the Hynes Convention Center.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Michael Sam Helps Therapy Come Out of the Closet
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude