Hot Sheet: All Those Wonderful People Out There in the Dark
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 26 2013 4:09 PM ET
10. EVENT: Judy Shepard, "With Malice Toward None: A Mother's Response to Hate"
If you've been wondering about Judy Shepard's take on this upcoming book about the circumstances surrounding her son Matthew's death, it's expected that she will address the matter Monday at Ford's Theatre's in Washington, D.C. Cokie Roberts will interview Shepard in the first of a series of Monday night panels on hate crimes and how to combat them. The panels are part of the theater's multiyear Lincoln Legacy Project and are being held in conjunction with its current production of The Laramie Project, coinciding with the 15th anniversary of Matthew's murder. For info on all the events, see Fords.org. — Michelle Garcia
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel