Hot Sheet: Sighs Matter
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 21 2013 7:46 PM ET
10. BOOK: DJ: The Dog Who Rescued Me by David Toussaint, with photos by Piero Ribelli
This coffee-table book will resonate with any pet owner, but especially gay animal lovers who've seen their dog, cat, or pet grizzly bear nurse them back to mental health. Best-selling author David Toussaint found himself single and jobless as he began entering his 40s. Things looked bleak until the love of his life entered the picture — a pug named DJ. —Neal Broverman
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- WATCH: Gays Want Everyone to Join Them in Hell, Says Colo. GOP Candidate