Hot Sheet: Hark the Herald Angel Swings
BY Tiara Chiaramonte
December 05 2013 10:28 PM ET
5. MUSIC: Hi Fashion, ”Freak Your Halls”
Hi Fashion, the off-kilter performance group that brought you "I'm Not Madonna" and "Eighteen," has a holiday video out that hits close to home (and the office): "Freak Your Halls." Members of Hi Fashion throw an office party, but it is vastly unlike any water cooler social you've been to before. The music video is full of naughty holiday puns that will make you ditch your nice office demeanor for a quick romp in the copy room. Anything goes in this kinky workplace; the line, "OMG if HR finds out, we're screwed," just about sums up the song's holiday spirit. As the song says, "toss your tinsel," "trim your tree" and don't forget to "Freak Your Halls." – Nicholas Cimarusti
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times