Hot Sheet: Hark the Herald Angel Swings
BY Tiara Chiaramonte
December 05 2013 10:28 PM ET
5. MUSIC: Hi Fashion, ”Freak Your Halls”
Hi Fashion, the off-kilter performance group that brought you "I'm Not Madonna" and "Eighteen," has a holiday video out that hits close to home (and the office): "Freak Your Halls." Members of Hi Fashion throw an office party, but it is vastly unlike any water cooler social you've been to before. The music video is full of naughty holiday puns that will make you ditch your nice office demeanor for a quick romp in the copy room. Anything goes in this kinky workplace; the line, "OMG if HR finds out, we're screwed," just about sums up the song's holiday spirit. As the song says, "toss your tinsel," "trim your tree" and don't forget to "Freak Your Halls." – Nicholas Cimarusti
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- WATCH: 7-Year-Old Waves Pride Flag in Face of Homophobic Rant, Wins Internet
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'