Hot Sheet: On Midler! On Madea! On Cooper! On Britney!
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 19 2013 7:08 PM ET
7. MUSIC: "Love Out Loud," Warren Nomi
Pop singer-songwriter Warren Nomi's newest single, "Love Out Loud," is an EDM anthem for anyone bullied or feeling alone. All proceeds from Nomi's "Love Out Loud" will go toward antibullying efforts, suicide prevention. and LGBT nonprofits, including the Pacer Center. Nomi's vital message in "Love Out Loud" is driven by clear vocals and a high-energy pop style. — Nicholas Cimarusti
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- WATCH: 7-Year-Old Waves Pride Flag in Face of Homophobic Rant, Wins Internet