Hot Sheet: On Midler! On Madea! On Cooper! On Britney!
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 19 2013 7:08 PM ET
7. MUSIC: "Love Out Loud," Warren Nomi
Pop singer-songwriter Warren Nomi's newest single, "Love Out Loud," is an EDM anthem for anyone bullied or feeling alone. All proceeds from Nomi's "Love Out Loud" will go toward antibullying efforts, suicide prevention. and LGBT nonprofits, including the Pacer Center. Nomi's vital message in "Love Out Loud" is driven by clear vocals and a high-energy pop style. — Nicholas Cimarusti
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet