Hot Sheet: On Midler! On Madea! On Cooper! On Britney!
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 19 2013 7:08 PM ET
7. MUSIC: "Love Out Loud," Warren Nomi
Pop singer-songwriter Warren Nomi's newest single, "Love Out Loud," is an EDM anthem for anyone bullied or feeling alone. All proceeds from Nomi's "Love Out Loud" will go toward antibullying efforts, suicide prevention. and LGBT nonprofits, including the Pacer Center. Nomi's vital message in "Love Out Loud" is driven by clear vocals and a high-energy pop style. — Nicholas Cimarusti
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'