Hot Sheet: Interior Decoration
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 03 2014 5:07 PM ET
4. TELEVISION: Thomas Roberts in the Morning
The out anchor who has helmed a midday broadcast on MSNBC is getting a more prominent role on the network — but there's a catch. His new show is called Way Too Early for a reason. It starts at 5:30 a.m., and then, in the style of his cable morning show predecessors, Roberts sticks around after the sun comes up and chitchats with the panel of Morning Joe. We'll DVR just to watch Roberts politely disagree with conservative Joe Scarborough every morning. The big switch was announced today and takes effect the week of January 13. — Lucas Grindley
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees