Hot Sheet: The Passion of Joe Orton
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 30 2014 4:05 PM ET
2. MUSIC: Toni Braxton, Love, Marriage, & Divorce
Love, Marriage, & Divorce is a collaboration between longtime friends Toni Braxton and Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds, who dueted on Toni's 1992 debut album. Out Tuesday, the album features 11 tracks focusing on the nuances of adult relationships, with both R&B stars in top form. The always-endearing Toni, who hopes to play gay on Orange Is the New Black, said this about the new record: “Twenty years ago I was just singing about having my heart broken, and now I'm dealing with my heart being broken — and possibly having to start over and look for love again.” — Neal Broverman
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'