Hot Sheet: The Passion of Joe Orton
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 30 2014 4:05 PM ET
2. MUSIC: Toni Braxton, Love, Marriage, & Divorce
Love, Marriage, & Divorce is a collaboration between longtime friends Toni Braxton and Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds, who dueted on Toni's 1992 debut album. Out Tuesday, the album features 11 tracks focusing on the nuances of adult relationships, with both R&B stars in top form. The always-endearing Toni, who hopes to play gay on Orange Is the New Black, said this about the new record: “Twenty years ago I was just singing about having my heart broken, and now I'm dealing with my heart being broken — and possibly having to start over and look for love again.” — Neal Broverman
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Greg Louganis on Caitlyn Jenner: 'We All Have Our Own Journeys'