Hot Sheet: Sex Tips
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 13 2014 6:50 PM ET
9. THEATER: Sex Tips for Straight Women From a Gay Man
The sexpertise of gay men is front and center in this new and interactive play, which just opened off-Broadway. It's based on the best-selling book by Dan Anderson and Maggie Berman. This adaptation by Matt Murphy has Anderson (Jason Michael Snow), appearing onstage at a university, where interviewer Robyn (Lindsay Nicole Chambers) tries to keep things cool and academic, but the situation becomes increasingly hot because of Anderson’s advice and the presence of hunky stage assistant Stefan (Andrew Brewer). Performances are scheduled through June 5 at the 777 Theatre in New York City; for tonight’s 10’o clock show, couples (same-sex or opposite) willing to admit onstage that they haven’t had sex in six months can get in free. Just line up at the box office beginning at 9 and tell the attendant of your deprivation. Couples must be age 25 or older. For more info on the show, go to SexTipsPlay.com. — Trudy Ring
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?