Hot Sheet: Sex Tips
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 13 2014 5:50 PM ET
5. THEATER: R+J Equal Love
Los Angeles’s Inner Circle Theatre presents a world premiere production that gives a contemporary twist to Shakespeare’s classic love story: Romeo and Juliet are played by a male couple in one act, a female couple in another. “The motive of this project is to remind us of the greater need to accept our responsibility for many who are suffering” the consequences of homophobia, says director Casey Kringen. “As human beings, we share an ultimate responsibility to accept — and better yet, to provide for each other: True. Equal. Love.” The show opens tonight and will be performed this weekend and next at the Well in downtown L.A. Order tickets here.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment