Hot Sheet: Sex Tips
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 13 2014 6:50 PM ET
5. THEATER: R+J Equal Love
Los Angeles’s Inner Circle Theatre presents a world premiere production that gives a contemporary twist to Shakespeare’s classic love story: Romeo and Juliet are played by a male couple in one act, a female couple in another. “The motive of this project is to remind us of the greater need to accept our responsibility for many who are suffering” the consequences of homophobia, says director Casey Kringen. “As human beings, we share an ultimate responsibility to accept — and better yet, to provide for each other: True. Equal. Love.” The show opens tonight and will be performed this weekend and next at the Well in downtown L.A. Order tickets here.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut