Hot Sheet: And the Winner Is ...
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 28 2014 7:07 PM ET
5. THEATER: Mothers and Sons
A new Terrence McNally play is always an event, and the great gay scribe’s latest offering, now in previews on Broadway, sounds particularly relevant, given recent advances in marriage equality. Tony- and Emmy-winner Tyne Daly stars as a woman who pays a surprise visit to her late son’s partner, who is now married to another man and raising a son. The encounter forces her to confront how the world has changed around her. At the Golden Theatre; find tickets and info here, and watch McNally and Daly discuss the show below. — Trudy Ring
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- WATCH: Bruce LaBruce at MoMA
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'