Hot Sheet: And the Winner Is ...
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 28 2014 7:07 PM ET
5. THEATER: Mothers and Sons
A new Terrence McNally play is always an event, and the great gay scribe’s latest offering, now in previews on Broadway, sounds particularly relevant, given recent advances in marriage equality. Tony- and Emmy-winner Tyne Daly stars as a woman who pays a surprise visit to her late son’s partner, who is now married to another man and raising a son. The encounter forces her to confront how the world has changed around her. At the Golden Theatre; find tickets and info here, and watch McNally and Daly discuss the show below. — Trudy Ring
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops