Hot Sheet: And the Winner Is ...
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 28 2014 7:07 PM ET
5. THEATER: Mothers and Sons
A new Terrence McNally play is always an event, and the great gay scribe’s latest offering, now in previews on Broadway, sounds particularly relevant, given recent advances in marriage equality. Tony- and Emmy-winner Tyne Daly stars as a woman who pays a surprise visit to her late son’s partner, who is now married to another man and raising a son. The encounter forces her to confront how the world has changed around her. At the Golden Theatre; find tickets and info here, and watch McNally and Daly discuss the show below. — Trudy Ring
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups