Hot Sheet: A New Quiver
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 14 2014 7:30 PM ET
6. TV: Arrow Season 2.5
From a steady stream of shameless (we don’t mind) shirtless scenes with the hunky cast to the reintroduction of DC Comics’ iconic superhero Black Canary as a bisexual, the CW’s Arrow has plenty of reasons for LGBT fans to tune in. In addition to introducing a bisexual character — a first for a series based on characters from a major comics publisher — the show boasts several cast members who are outspoken LGBT allies, including the Arrow himself, Stephen Amell. The adrenaline-charged show returns Wednesday with new episodes and dives into a new storyline involving the DC Comics supervillain team the Suicide Squad, which has featured several LGBT characters in the past. — Jase Peeples
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage