Hot Sheet: Of Muppets, Mice, and Men
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2014 7:40 PM ET
8. MUSIC: Elton John, The Million Dollar Piano
The rock legend's 'acclaimed 2011 show, The Million Dollar Piano, is returning to the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas this month — and Wednesday, fans all over the country can be part of the audience. The 66-year-old musician and the eponymous 3,200-pound Yamaha piano, which dazzles concertgoers with its 68 LED screens that respond visually to John’s music, can be viewed live in movie theaters nationwide that night. Tickets and screening locations are available at FathomEvents.com. — Daniel Reynolds
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- WATCH: Young and Gay in Belgrade Focuses on LGBT Serbian Bravery Amid Bigotry
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Op-ed: No, You Shouldn't Raise 150K for Homophobes