Hot Sheet: Of Muppets, Mice, and Men
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2014 7:40 PM ET
4. THEATER: Of Mice and Men
After his breakout performance in Bridesmaids, Irish actor Chris O’Dowd hopes to engage more gay fans this spring with his Broadway debut as oafish simpleton Lennie in Of Mice and Men, John Steinbeck’s 1937 play about Depression-era migrant workers — even if they’re mostly there to see James Franco. In previews now; for more information go here. — Brandon Voss
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- In The Studio: Artists and Nude Models
- Are These the Most Antigay Governors in America?
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- PHOTOS: U.S. Marine Now in Filipino Custody After Protests Over Trans Woman's Murder