Hot Sheet: Of Muppets, Mice, and Men
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2014 7:40 PM ET
3. MUSIC: Kylie Minogue, “Sexercise”
Kylie Minogue's second single from her new album, Kiss Me Once, dropped this week, and the track's title tells you pretty much everything you need to know: "Sexercise." And that's exactly what you'll want to do while listening to this surefire summer club staple. And because Ms. Minogue knows her audience, she has released two versions of the sultry track: the official one featuring close-up shots of Minogue and her fellow flexible ladies thrusting and busting as they demonstrate the benefits of exercise — and a second version where Minogue auditions a series of buff boys for role, challenging them to go deeper and work harder for a spot in Kylie's … video. — Sunnivie Brydum
Watch the official video below:
And the less official but beefier version here:
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- 6 Last-Minute Exercises for the Perfect Gay Beach Bod