Hot Sheet: If These Sheets Could Talk
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 28 2014 5:27 PM ET
6. EVENT: Gay Men’s Chorus of L.A., "God Save the Queens"
The Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angles has prepared a jolly good show fit for royalty with a tribute to the best of British rock music titled “God Save the Queens.” Performances are scheduled for Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m. Featuring the bloomin’ brilliance of rock classics by the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Queen, Bowie, Adele, Seal, Elton, and Sade plus music from the James Bond and Monty Python films, this is a concert worthy of any queen. For more information visit GMCLA.org — Jase Peeples
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality