Hot Sheet: If These Sheets Could Talk
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 28 2014 5:27 PM ET
6. EVENT: Gay Men’s Chorus of L.A., "God Save the Queens"
The Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angles has prepared a jolly good show fit for royalty with a tribute to the best of British rock music titled “God Save the Queens.” Performances are scheduled for Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m. Featuring the bloomin’ brilliance of rock classics by the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Queen, Bowie, Adele, Seal, Elton, and Sade plus music from the James Bond and Monty Python films, this is a concert worthy of any queen. For more information visit GMCLA.org — Jase Peeples
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Bruce LaBruce at MoMA