Hot Sheet: Evans to Betsy
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 04 2014 3:12 PM ET
4. THEATER: Heathers: The Musical
The mother of all mean-girls movies, which gave us such lines as “I love my dead gay son” and “Well, fuck me gently with a chainsaw,” gets the musical theater treatment in this production, now playing off-Broadway at New World Stages in New York after a smash premiere in Los Angeles. Adapted by Kevin Murphy and Laurence O’Keefe from Daniel Waters’s 1989 film, it’s directed by Andy Fickman and choreographed by Marguerite Derricks. You can bet it’ll be very. For more info visit the production's website. — Trudy Ring
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet