Hot Sheet: Spiders and Mobsters and Pop Stars (Oh My!)
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 02 2014 6:46 PM ET
6. BOOK: Everybody’s Got Something, Robin Roberts
“Everybody’s got something.” That’s was Roberts’s mother would often say to her, to remind her that everyone has struggles – and it resonated with Roberts through her own struggles with breast cancer, a rare blood disorder, and, eventually, her mother’s death, all of which she recounts in this memoir, written with Veronica Chambers. The Good Morning America anchor, now in good health, also details the love and care she’s received from her partner, Amber Laign. Everybody’s Got Something is available now; buy at your local bookstore or order here. – Trudy Ring
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'