Hot Sheet: Heart Wrenching
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 23 2014 6:36 PM ET
6. THEATER: If You See Something, Say Something!
Drag star Jackie Beat, the self-proclaimed “bastard child of ‘Weird’ Al Yankovic and Bette Midler,” offers her bold, bawdy brand of comedy in a new show premiering this weekend at the Laurie Beechman Theater in New York City. She promises a barrage of f bombs and more in an explosive evening of pop-tune parodies. Two nights only, Saturday and Sunday; find info and tickets here. – Trudy Ring
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?