Hot Sheet: Heart Wrenching
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 23 2014 6:36 PM ET
6. THEATER: If You See Something, Say Something!
Drag star Jackie Beat, the self-proclaimed “bastard child of ‘Weird’ Al Yankovic and Bette Midler,” offers her bold, bawdy brand of comedy in a new show premiering this weekend at the Laurie Beechman Theater in New York City. She promises a barrage of f bombs and more in an explosive evening of pop-tune parodies. Two nights only, Saturday and Sunday; find info and tickets here. – Trudy Ring
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant