Hot Sheet: Heart Wrenching
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 23 2014 6:36 PM ET
6. THEATER: If You See Something, Say Something!
Drag star Jackie Beat, the self-proclaimed “bastard child of ‘Weird’ Al Yankovic and Bette Midler,” offers her bold, bawdy brand of comedy in a new show premiering this weekend at the Laurie Beechman Theater in New York City. She promises a barrage of f bombs and more in an explosive evening of pop-tune parodies. Two nights only, Saturday and Sunday; find info and tickets here. – Trudy Ring
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps