Hot Sheet: Heart Wrenching
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 23 2014 6:36 PM ET
6. THEATER: If You See Something, Say Something!
Drag star Jackie Beat, the self-proclaimed “bastard child of ‘Weird’ Al Yankovic and Bette Midler,” offers her bold, bawdy brand of comedy in a new show premiering this weekend at the Laurie Beechman Theater in New York City. She promises a barrage of f bombs and more in an explosive evening of pop-tune parodies. Two nights only, Saturday and Sunday; find info and tickets here. – Trudy Ring
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad