Hot Sheet: Forget the Evil Queen, What About the Prince?
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2014 3:48 PM ET
4. EVENT: Lambda Literary Awards and After-Party
Party like a book star with the LGBT community's most revered authors, some of whom will be celebrating newly anointed award-winning titles honored immediately prior at the 2014 Lambda Literary Awards. This year's Lammys, as they're affectionately known, are hosted by the inimitable Kate Clinton, and will feature a special award for iconic memoirist Alison Bechdel, along with the first-ever awards given in the new graphic novels category. The 26th Annual Lambda Literary Awards take place Monday at New York City's Great Hall at Cooper Union, with a cocktail reception at 5:30 p.m. before the ceremony gets under way at 7 p.m. The VIP after-party kicks off at 9:30 p.m. at the Scholastic Greenhouse and Terrace. Get tickets for both events here. — Sunnivie Brydum
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Demi Lovato Falls Promoting Bi-Curious Anthem, Embraces Accident with Video Post
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage