Hot Sheet: Wolf Hunting Season Begins
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2014 7:48 PM ET
7. FILM: Yves Saint Laurent
Directed by Jalil Lespert and starring Guillaume Galienne in the title role, Yves Saint Laurent is a biopic about the legendary French designer that charts his path to international stardom. Laurent’s couture ushered in an era of liberation for women in the 1960s, and the film depicts many of his groundbreaking designs as well as his love affair with his business partner, Pierre Berge. Yves Saint Laurent will screen Saturday at Frameline, the San Francisco International LGBT Film Festival with screening in New York and Los Angeles starting on June 25. Watch the trailer below. — Daniel Reynolds
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- What Book Changed the Lives of Our '40 Under 40'?
- Even Former NOM Executives Believe Marriage Equality Is Imminent