Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2014 7:41 PM ET
1. EVENT: San Francisco Pride
San Francisco knows how to do Pride right! The beautiful City by the Bay celebrates not only its LGBT pride but San Francisco's cultural pride as well. You'll feel the electricity in the air as revelers celebrate in downtown San Francisco in the Civic Center, where Harvey Milk once rallied his city. The march will be headed up by grand marshals Ross Mathews, Janet Mock, and Roberta Kaplan. SFPride.org. — Michelle Garcia
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'