Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2014 7:41 PM ET
1. EVENT: San Francisco Pride
San Francisco knows how to do Pride right! The beautiful City by the Bay celebrates not only its LGBT pride but San Francisco's cultural pride as well. You'll feel the electricity in the air as revelers celebrate in downtown San Francisco in the Civic Center, where Harvey Milk once rallied his city. The march will be headed up by grand marshals Ross Mathews, Janet Mock, and Roberta Kaplan. SFPride.org. — Michelle Garcia
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times