Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 22 2014 6:42 PM ET
8. TV: True Blood Series Finale
After seven seasons, it’s finally time to say goodbye to the vampires, fairies, vampire-fairies, werewolves, werepanthers, shifters, witches, maenads, demons, ghosts, and (occasional) humans of Bon Temps. This Sunday marks the true death of True Blood and, perhaps, an end to the many questions still left unanswered. Will Jason Stackhouse (revisit our interview with Ryan Kwanten) ever enjoy the pleasures of another man’s embrace outside of a dream? Will Sookie Stackhouse ever land a long-term boyfriend, a steady job, or a convincing Southern accent? Will Anna Camp survive to be in Pitch Perfect 2? Tune in Sunday at 9 p.m. on HBO to find out, and enjoy a taste of the bitter end below. — Daniel Reynolds
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- BREAKING: This Year's Michigan Womyn's Music Festival Will Be the Last
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- Arkansas At War With Itself Over LGBT Rights
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'