Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 22 2014 5:42 PM ET
8. TV: True Blood Series Finale
After seven seasons, it’s finally time to say goodbye to the vampires, fairies, vampire-fairies, werewolves, werepanthers, shifters, witches, maenads, demons, ghosts, and (occasional) humans of Bon Temps. This Sunday marks the true death of True Blood and, perhaps, an end to the many questions still left unanswered. Will Jason Stackhouse (revisit our interview with Ryan Kwanten) ever enjoy the pleasures of another man’s embrace outside of a dream? Will Sookie Stackhouse ever land a long-term boyfriend, a steady job, or a convincing Southern accent? Will Anna Camp survive to be in Pitch Perfect 2? Tune in Sunday at 9 p.m. on HBO to find out, and enjoy a taste of the bitter end below. — Daniel Reynolds
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'