The Top 15 Gay(ish) Blogs
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 08 2009 12:00 AM ET
HuffingtonPost.com: Launched in 2005 by liberal columnist Ariana Huffington, The Huffington Post has quickly become a beacon of political news and analysis for the left. Star contributors have included Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Michael Moore, and Alec Baldwin, and the site has become a sounding board for bloggers advocating marriage equality. The site draws nearly 9 million hits each month.
GoodAsYou.org: Good as You's Jeremy Hooper has a higher threshold for ignorance than most. He is in constant contact with some of the most vitriolic people in the antigay movement, but he keeps his cool, and does it with a sense of humor each day on his blog.
OhLaLaMag.com: Movies, models, and men with hardly any clothing on. Oh la la indeed! The blog is written by real-life couple Stephane Marquet and Aleksandar Tomovic, who conceived of Oh La La Mag when they wanted an outlet for their fashion photography. A few years later, it's the first stop for several modeling agencies looking to get their clients a bit of exposure -- and love from the gay masses.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 5:01 AM
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 4:00 AM
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM