Getting to Happy
BY Neal Broverman
September 28 2010 8:20 PM ET
Terry McMillan. How did this experience compare to the last time you
were on the show, where things seemed really hostile between you and
Plummer: This experience was a lot better — we’re both at peace with
ourselves. We can definitely be cordial and even somewhat affectionate.
We are definitely in a better place. Terry has accepted me for me, and
that means a lot. I really hope she finds true love again.
been hard for me as well. I’m very comfortable with my sexuality, and
I’m not hiding it. It’s been hard because of my experience with Terry. A
lot of people feel they can’t really follow in her footsteps.
Do you plan on reading McMillan’s new book, Getting to Happy, the sequel to Waiting to Exhale?
Plummer: I will read it. I actually endorsed it on the show.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail