Getting to Happy
BY Neal Broverman
September 28 2010 8:20 PM ET
Terry McMillan. How did this experience compare to the last time you
were on the show, where things seemed really hostile between you and
Plummer: This experience was a lot better — we’re both at peace with
ourselves. We can definitely be cordial and even somewhat affectionate.
We are definitely in a better place. Terry has accepted me for me, and
that means a lot. I really hope she finds true love again.
been hard for me as well. I’m very comfortable with my sexuality, and
I’m not hiding it. It’s been hard because of my experience with Terry. A
lot of people feel they can’t really follow in her footsteps.
Do you plan on reading McMillan’s new book, Getting to Happy, the sequel to Waiting to Exhale?
Plummer: I will read it. I actually endorsed it on the show.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Op-ed: Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBT People
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 23 min 8 sec ago
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist March 10 2014 7:44 PM
- Women Laurel Holloman Joins L Word Costars Leisha Hailey and Kate Moennig at Dinah! March 10 2014 6:22 PM