Celebrity Tweet-Up: New York Marriage Edition
BY Michelle Garcia
June 25 2011 12:45 PM ET
I'm thrilled about the news from NY. Marriage equality! Every day we get a little closer. What an amazing feeling.
In the last 10 minutes I've had 100 missed calls from Stefon.
Congrats everyone. New York passes Gay Marriage. Now President Obama let's make it a federal law for all.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Minister to LGBT People: Thanks for Making Me More Antigay
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- Minister From Viral Video Is Not a Gay Rights Champion After All