Celebrity Tweet-Up: New York Marriage Edition
BY Michelle Garcia
June 25 2011 11:45 AM ET
I'm thrilled about the news from NY. Marriage equality! Every day we get a little closer. What an amazing feeling.
In the last 10 minutes I've had 100 missed calls from Stefon.
Congrats everyone. New York passes Gay Marriage. Now President Obama let's make it a federal law for all.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6