Celebrity Tweet-Up: New York Marriage Edition
BY Michelle Garcia
June 25 2011 12:45 PM ET
I'm thrilled about the news from NY. Marriage equality! Every day we get a little closer. What an amazing feeling.
In the last 10 minutes I've had 100 missed calls from Stefon.
Congrats everyone. New York passes Gay Marriage. Now President Obama let's make it a federal law for all.
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- Why Are We Gay?
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual