Celebrity Tweet-Up: New York Marriage Edition
BY Michelle Garcia
June 25 2011 12:45 PM ET
I'm thrilled about the news from NY. Marriage equality! Every day we get a little closer. What an amazing feeling.
In the last 10 minutes I've had 100 missed calls from Stefon.
Congrats everyone. New York passes Gay Marriage. Now President Obama let's make it a federal law for all.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend