Got a Buck? Help an Artist
BY Michelle Garcia
July 15 2011 12:25 PM ET
The Goal: $3,000
The Deadline: July 19 at 7:18 p.m. Eastern
Cool Perk for Contributions: Those who pledge $50 get a signed calendar.
Bklyn Boihood is a collective that seeks to promote the visibility and empowerment of AGs/Studs/butches/BOIS of color worldwide. The group produced a calendar of gorgeous bois in 2010, with great response. Now they're looking forward to taking full use of the summer sunlight by shooting their next calendar.
Watch their pitch below, and visit their Kickstarter page here.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View