Got a Buck? Help an Artist
BY Michelle Garcia
July 15 2011 1:25 PM ET
The Goal: $3,000
The Deadline: July 19 at 7:18 p.m. Eastern
Cool Perk for Contributions: Those who pledge $50 get a signed calendar.
Bklyn Boihood is a collective that seeks to promote the visibility and empowerment of AGs/Studs/butches/BOIS of color worldwide. The group produced a calendar of gorgeous bois in 2010, with great response. Now they're looking forward to taking full use of the summer sunlight by shooting their next calendar.
Watch their pitch below, and visit their Kickstarter page here.
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'