Got a Buck? Help an Artist
BY Michelle Garcia
July 15 2011 1:25 PM ET
The Goal: $3,000
The Deadline: July 19 at 7:18 p.m. Eastern
Cool Perk for Contributions: Those who pledge $50 get a signed calendar.
Bklyn Boihood is a collective that seeks to promote the visibility and empowerment of AGs/Studs/butches/BOIS of color worldwide. The group produced a calendar of gorgeous bois in 2010, with great response. Now they're looking forward to taking full use of the summer sunlight by shooting their next calendar.
Watch their pitch below, and visit their Kickstarter page here.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People