Got a Buck? Help an Artist
BY Michelle Garcia
July 15 2011 12:25 PM ET
The Goal: $3,000
The Deadline: July 19 at 7:18 p.m. Eastern
Cool Perk for Contributions: Those who pledge $50 get a signed calendar.
Bklyn Boihood is a collective that seeks to promote the visibility and empowerment of AGs/Studs/butches/BOIS of color worldwide. The group produced a calendar of gorgeous bois in 2010, with great response. Now they're looking forward to taking full use of the summer sunlight by shooting their next calendar.
Watch their pitch below, and visit their Kickstarter page here.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback
- Music WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music 20 min 54 sec ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM