Got a Buck? Help an Artist
BY Michelle Garcia
July 15 2011 1:25 PM ET
The Goal: $25,000
The Deadline: Aug. 8 at 8:22 a.m. Eastern
Cool Perk for Contributions: Those who pledge $100 or more will get a photo postcard with pregnancy updates.
Ian is a West Point graduate and Iraq War veteran, and his partner Troy is a successful kidney doctor. They're a couple living in Denver, Colo. who want children but they don't want to adopt, so they're turning to modern science: Their sisters LeAndra and Kelli plan to donate their time and bodies as an egg donor and surrogate (respectively) for Ian and Troy's offspring.
Filmmaker Edward McDonald is looking for $25,000 to fund a documentary about their experience.
Watch his pitch below, and visit his Kickstarter page here.
- Travel First Same-Sex Couple to Wed at Roman Baths 23 min 40 sec ago
- Politics S.C. House Approves Budget Cuts to Colleges With LGBT Curricula 33 min 31 sec ago
- Travel Brooklyn-Bound Girls Bus Tour Being Floated 1 hour 1 sec ago
- Sports Jason Collins Will Remain With Brooklyn Nets 1 hour 7 min ago
- Theater Adam Shankman to Helm Hair at Hollywood Bowl 1 hour 14 min ago
- Women Out Musician Soko On Being a Part of 'First Kiss' Viral Video 1 hour 19 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment EXCLUSIVE: Elton John's Las Vegas Performance of 'Benny and the Jets' 2 hours 11 min ago