Got a Buck? Help an Artist
BY Michelle Garcia
July 15 2011 1:25 PM ET
The Goal: $2,200
The Deadline: July 31
Cool Perk for Contributions: Those who pledge $25 get a handwritten letter from the production team.
Writer/director Shaun Lynch and Producer/Actor Hayes Mercure are working on their second short film together, working under the SAG New Media agreement, meaning they have to abide by the rules of one of the biggest, most powerful guilds in entertainment. The short is about a guy who has to face facts when one of his photos ends up on a gay porn website.
Watch their pitch below, and visit their Indie Gogo page here.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication