Got a Buck? Help an Artist
BY Michelle Garcia
July 15 2011 1:25 PM ET
The Goal: $2,200
The Deadline: July 31
Cool Perk for Contributions: Those who pledge $25 get a handwritten letter from the production team.
Writer/director Shaun Lynch and Producer/Actor Hayes Mercure are working on their second short film together, working under the SAG New Media agreement, meaning they have to abide by the rules of one of the biggest, most powerful guilds in entertainment. The short is about a guy who has to face facts when one of his photos ends up on a gay porn website.
Watch their pitch below, and visit their Indie Gogo page here.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'