Crowdfunding Campaigns You Should Consider This Week
BY Jase Peeples
April 21 2013 5:13 PM ET
Project: Hi-Fashion’s You Are Gorgeous EP (Kickstarter)
Queer electro-pop duo Hi Fashion is back with plans to release their second EP You Are Gorgeous. They are offering a wide variety of incentives for those who donate, including a haircut from band member Rick Gradone(who has styled for i-D, Dazed and Confused, Harpers Bazaar etc), a Hi Fashion slumber party, and even the chance to be in the next Hi Fashion video. The group needs your help to reach their $25,000 goal by May, 7. Watch their wonderful pitch below and head over to Kickstarter to support the project.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans
- WATCH: A Straight Wedding Morphs Into a Gay Proposal
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series