Crowdfunding Campaigns You Should Consider This Week
BY Jase Peeples
April 21 2013 5:13 PM ET
Project: Hi-Fashion’s You Are Gorgeous EP (Kickstarter)
Queer electro-pop duo Hi Fashion is back with plans to release their second EP You Are Gorgeous. They are offering a wide variety of incentives for those who donate, including a haircut from band member Rick Gradone(who has styled for i-D, Dazed and Confused, Harpers Bazaar etc), a Hi Fashion slumber party, and even the chance to be in the next Hi Fashion video. The group needs your help to reach their $25,000 goal by May, 7. Watch their wonderful pitch below and head over to Kickstarter to support the project.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- California Sen. Seeks Bar Review for Lawyer with ‘Kill the Gays’ Proposition