Crowdfunding Campaigns You Should Consider This Week
BY Jase Peeples
April 21 2013 5:13 PM ET
Project: Hi-Fashion’s You Are Gorgeous EP (Kickstarter)
Queer electro-pop duo Hi Fashion is back with plans to release their second EP You Are Gorgeous. They are offering a wide variety of incentives for those who donate, including a haircut from band member Rick Gradone(who has styled for i-D, Dazed and Confused, Harpers Bazaar etc), a Hi Fashion slumber party, and even the chance to be in the next Hi Fashion video. The group needs your help to reach their $25,000 goal by May, 7. Watch their wonderful pitch below and head over to Kickstarter to support the project.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'