Crowdfunding Campaigns You Should Consider This Week
BY Jase Peeples
April 21 2013 4:13 PM ET
Project: Hi-Fashion’s You Are Gorgeous EP (Kickstarter)
Queer electro-pop duo Hi Fashion is back with plans to release their second EP You Are Gorgeous. They are offering a wide variety of incentives for those who donate, including a haircut from band member Rick Gradone(who has styled for i-D, Dazed and Confused, Harpers Bazaar etc), a Hi Fashion slumber party, and even the chance to be in the next Hi Fashion video. The group needs your help to reach their $25,000 goal by May, 7. Watch their wonderful pitch below and head over to Kickstarter to support the project.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment