Jeffrey: The Series Gives the Midlife Crisis a Fabulous Makeover
BY Jase Peeples
January 24 2014 1:52 PM ET
Move over, Perez Hilton. The new queen of social media is about to begin her reign. That is, if he can remember his log-in info.
Jeffrey: The Series follows the adventures of the fabulous Jeffrey — an overweight 55-year-old gay man who is determined to prove a midlife crisis is only the beginning of life’s most marvelous chapter.
Created by longtime Disney animator Dan Lund (Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King), the new online animated weekly series explores the lighter side of the midlife crisis as Jeffrey navigates the world of spray tans, skinny jeans, Republicans, Dina Lohan, endorsement deals, pot plants, hair plugs, auditions, Facebook, Twitter, and his own delusional charms.
Episode 1 finds Jeffrey setting his first goal on his journey to becoming vital — and going viral — in the age of the Internet.
Get ready to clutch your pearls and LOL, because this flamboyant man on a mission will not be ignored.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism