Jeffrey: The Series Gives the Midlife Crisis a Fabulous Makeover
BY Jase Peeples
January 24 2014 1:52 PM ET
Move over, Perez Hilton. The new queen of social media is about to begin her reign. That is, if he can remember his log-in info.
Jeffrey: The Series follows the adventures of the fabulous Jeffrey — an overweight 55-year-old gay man who is determined to prove a midlife crisis is only the beginning of life’s most marvelous chapter.
Created by longtime Disney animator Dan Lund (Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King), the new online animated weekly series explores the lighter side of the midlife crisis as Jeffrey navigates the world of spray tans, skinny jeans, Republicans, Dina Lohan, endorsement deals, pot plants, hair plugs, auditions, Facebook, Twitter, and his own delusional charms.
Episode 1 finds Jeffrey setting his first goal on his journey to becoming vital — and going viral — in the age of the Internet.
Get ready to clutch your pearls and LOL, because this flamboyant man on a mission will not be ignored.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- President Obama Has Not Called for LGBT National Holiday
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015