Jeffrey: The Series Gives the Midlife Crisis a Fabulous Makeover
BY Jase Peeples
January 24 2014 1:52 PM ET
Move over, Perez Hilton. The new queen of social media is about to begin her reign. That is, if he can remember his log-in info.
Jeffrey: The Series follows the adventures of the fabulous Jeffrey — an overweight 55-year-old gay man who is determined to prove a midlife crisis is only the beginning of life’s most marvelous chapter.
Created by longtime Disney animator Dan Lund (Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King), the new online animated weekly series explores the lighter side of the midlife crisis as Jeffrey navigates the world of spray tans, skinny jeans, Republicans, Dina Lohan, endorsement deals, pot plants, hair plugs, auditions, Facebook, Twitter, and his own delusional charms.
Episode 1 finds Jeffrey setting his first goal on his journey to becoming vital — and going viral — in the age of the Internet.
Get ready to clutch your pearls and LOL, because this flamboyant man on a mission will not be ignored.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Looking Back: Where Things Stand Heading Into Season 2
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Parenting Ubbas: The Golden Shower Toy 52 min 8 sec ago
- Russia WATCH: Moscow LGBT Demonstrators Attacked 54 min 39 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Lost Girl's Zoie Palmer Thanks Female Partner at Canadian Film Awards 1 hour 7 min ago
- Music Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia 1 hour 11 min ago
- Religion Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues 1 hour 12 min ago
- Theater PHOTOS: Terrence McNally's Mothers and Sons 1 hour 59 min ago
- Religion Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBTs 2 hours 14 min ago