WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 2
BY Jase Peeples
January 31 2014 1:00 PM ET
Jeffrey, the 55-year-old, overweight gay man in the midst of a midlife crisis who is singlehandedly redefining fabulous is back with another animated adventure.
He may have gotten off on the wrong foot when he stepped out to make his grand debut last week by attempting to keep a diary (unless you’re Anais Nin, who reads them?), but this time he’s certain he’s found the right path to becoming the next boy-band superstar — by blogging.
As Jeffrey himself points out:
It’s all about "blogging" and Episode 2 finds me doing just that! I'm jumping in feet first, ready to BLOG with the best (and worst) of them. The depth of that social media pool is of no concern, I’ve got plenty of buoyancy. Age be damned, I'm sharing my journey into boy band fabulousness one blog at a time! (You have been warned)
Boy Band Gonna-Be
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds 9 min 49 sec ago
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia 1 hour 39 min ago
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men 2:52 PM
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina 4:00 AM