What Does Doug Pitt Say About Mom?
BY Neal Broverman
July 09 2012 2:36 PM ET
After Brad Pitt's mother wrote a disparaging letter to the editor that slammed President Obama for supporting same-sex marriage and a woman's right to choose, Pitt's brother discussed the rant.
Doug Pitt was on Today discussing his new commercial for Virgin Mobile. At the end of Pitt's interview with Matt Lauer, Pitt was asked his take on the controversial letter.
"Moms and dads and kids agree to disagree all over the world, so why would our family be any different," Pitt said. "There can be healthy discussion when people disagree with you and I think there should be. The bad thing is when it turns to venom and negativity, and we don't have that in our family. It's open discussion, we can learn from each other. If anything, it solidifies your point or maybe you learn something." Watch the video below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Should Brazil Legalize 'Conversion' Therapy? 1 min 31 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Hot Lesbians Don Cowboy Hats, Chaps and Spurs for Cowgirl Up 25 min 58 sec ago
- Pride PHOTOS: Marry Me in Maine 41 min 28 sec ago
- World News Brazil Lawmakers Legalize 'Ex-Gay' Therapy 45 min 29 sec ago
- Sports Navratilova Blasts Russian Antigay Law 50 min 13 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Florida Group Aims to Build Marriage Equality Support 1 hour 41 min ago
- Women WATCH: The L Word's Kate Moennig in Ray Donovan Series Premiere 1 hour 44 min ago