ONE Archives Exhibit Highlights Queer L.A. Mags Dating Back to the 1940s
BY Neal Broverman
February 02 2013 2:06 PM ET
BLK, Vol. 2, No. 5 (May 1990)
BLK was a monthly magazine founded by Alan Bell for gay and lesbian African-Americans. First published in December 1988, BLK began as a local publication but grew to become nationally focused and distributed.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'