ONE Archives Exhibit Highlights Queer L.A. Mags Dating Back to the 1940s
BY Neal Broverman
February 02 2013 2:06 PM ET
BLK, Vol. 2, No. 5 (May 1990)
BLK was a monthly magazine founded by Alan Bell for gay and lesbian African-Americans. First published in December 1988, BLK began as a local publication but grew to become nationally focused and distributed.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur