ONE Archives Exhibit Highlights Queer L.A. Mags Dating Back to the 1940s
BY Neal Broverman
February 02 2013 1:06 PM ET
Big Magazine, No. 1 (July 1983)
Big Magazine was a zine produced in Los Angeles as part of the L.A. Big Club dedicated to “serving the massive.” The magazine included positive and humorous content specifically for larger gay men.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment