BY Job Brother
March 27 2009 12:00 AM ET
Well, I think there are a lot of other good qualities you
have as a person as well that you're not so eager to voice
-- but I'll do it. I'll sing your praises and you sing
the Kurt Weill.
] Thank you. Don't make me do it.
You've worked with some fantastic artists on your
albums. Anyone left you'd still like to record with?
Morrissey. I think that generation is perfect for me.
Do you see yourself in the newest generation of artists,
whether they're musicians or actors or others?
Not exactly. I'm not the right person to do that. I
don't think of myself much in my "iconic
capacity," 'cause I think of myself here and now, but
I have to remember that everything affects everything.
Who are your heroes?
Oscar Wilde. Elizabeth I.
And you're a
fan. Do you have a favorite episode?
Yeah, I do. The one with Britney Spears. Have you seen that
] I have, it's grisly! She shoots half her face off!
It's so good.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument