BY Job Brother
March 27 2009 12:00 AM ET
Well, I think there are a lot of other good qualities you
have as a person as well that you're not so eager to voice
-- but I'll do it. I'll sing your praises and you sing
the Kurt Weill.
] Thank you. Don't make me do it.
You've worked with some fantastic artists on your
albums. Anyone left you'd still like to record with?
Morrissey. I think that generation is perfect for me.
Do you see yourself in the newest generation of artists,
whether they're musicians or actors or others?
Not exactly. I'm not the right person to do that. I
don't think of myself much in my "iconic
capacity," 'cause I think of myself here and now, but
I have to remember that everything affects everything.
Who are your heroes?
Oscar Wilde. Elizabeth I.
And you're a
fan. Do you have a favorite episode?
Yeah, I do. The one with Britney Spears. Have you seen that
] I have, it's grisly! She shoots half her face off!
It's so good.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving