BY Job Brother
March 27 2009 12:00 AM ET
Well, I think there are a lot of other good qualities you
have as a person as well that you're not so eager to voice
-- but I'll do it. I'll sing your praises and you sing
the Kurt Weill.
] Thank you. Don't make me do it.
You've worked with some fantastic artists on your
albums. Anyone left you'd still like to record with?
Morrissey. I think that generation is perfect for me.
Do you see yourself in the newest generation of artists,
whether they're musicians or actors or others?
Not exactly. I'm not the right person to do that. I
don't think of myself much in my "iconic
capacity," 'cause I think of myself here and now, but
I have to remember that everything affects everything.
Who are your heroes?
Oscar Wilde. Elizabeth I.
And you're a
fan. Do you have a favorite episode?
Yeah, I do. The one with Britney Spears. Have you seen that
] I have, it's grisly! She shoots half her face off!
It's so good.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers