BY Job Brother
March 26 2009 11:00 PM ET
Well, I think there are a lot of other good qualities you
have as a person as well that you're not so eager to voice
-- but I'll do it. I'll sing your praises and you sing
the Kurt Weill.
] Thank you. Don't make me do it.
You've worked with some fantastic artists on your
albums. Anyone left you'd still like to record with?
Morrissey. I think that generation is perfect for me.
Do you see yourself in the newest generation of artists,
whether they're musicians or actors or others?
Not exactly. I'm not the right person to do that. I
don't think of myself much in my "iconic
capacity," 'cause I think of myself here and now, but
I have to remember that everything affects everything.
Who are your heroes?
Oscar Wilde. Elizabeth I.
And you're a
fan. Do you have a favorite episode?
Yeah, I do. The one with Britney Spears. Have you seen that
] I have, it's grisly! She shoots half her face off!
It's so good.
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- Hot Sheet: Hark the Herald Angel Swings
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- WATCH: Elton John Slams 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas?
- Marriage Equality Washington's Weddings Were 17 Percent Gay Last Year 1 hour 18 min ago
- Marriage Equality Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination 2 hours 18 min ago
- Art In the Galleries: Transformer 4:00 AM
- Politics WATCH: Elton John Slams Russia's Anti-LGBT Laws Onstage December 06 2013 8:40 PM
- Women American Horror Story: Coven -- Ritual Witch-ual December 06 2013 8:30 PM
- Travel Wanna Win a Wedding in West Hollywood? December 06 2013 7:26 PM
- Election Nebraska Republican Vying for Mantle as Most Antigay in Primary December 06 2013 6:53 PM