The Last Baron of New York
BY Tyrus Townsend
April 15 2009 12:00 AM ET
So then you decided to venture into New York City? What was
that like, coming from the suburbs of New Jersey?
I would sneak out of my grandmother's and head down to the
Village with no money. At this particular time I was scared to
take the subway anywhere else, so I would just walk around for
blocks and blocks.
In NYC? All alone? You're lucky the wolves did not eat
I enjoyed walking the streets and finding inspiration; one
could not find that living in the suburbs. I would
people-watch, and it was the best education I ever
What do you search for in a mate?
Creativity, honesty, outrageousness, and sexy.
Hmm... Maybe your future mate will read this interview?
] Let's hope so!
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'