The Last Baron of New York
BY Tyrus Townsend
April 15 2009 12:00 AM ET
So then you decided to venture into New York City? What was
that like, coming from the suburbs of New Jersey?
I would sneak out of my grandmother's and head down to the
Village with no money. At this particular time I was scared to
take the subway anywhere else, so I would just walk around for
blocks and blocks.
In NYC? All alone? You're lucky the wolves did not eat
I enjoyed walking the streets and finding inspiration; one
could not find that living in the suburbs. I would
people-watch, and it was the best education I ever
What do you search for in a mate?
Creativity, honesty, outrageousness, and sexy.
Hmm... Maybe your future mate will read this interview?
] Let's hope so!
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker