The Last Baron of New York
BY Tyrus Townsend
April 15 2009 12:00 AM ET
So then you decided to venture into New York City? What was
that like, coming from the suburbs of New Jersey?
I would sneak out of my grandmother's and head down to the
Village with no money. At this particular time I was scared to
take the subway anywhere else, so I would just walk around for
blocks and blocks.
In NYC? All alone? You're lucky the wolves did not eat
I enjoyed walking the streets and finding inspiration; one
could not find that living in the suburbs. I would
people-watch, and it was the best education I ever
What do you search for in a mate?
Creativity, honesty, outrageousness, and sexy.
Hmm... Maybe your future mate will read this interview?
] Let's hope so!
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People