The Last Baron of New York
BY Tyrus Townsend
April 14 2009 11:00 PM ET
So then you decided to venture into New York City? What was
that like, coming from the suburbs of New Jersey?
I would sneak out of my grandmother's and head down to the
Village with no money. At this particular time I was scared to
take the subway anywhere else, so I would just walk around for
blocks and blocks.
In NYC? All alone? You're lucky the wolves did not eat
I enjoyed walking the streets and finding inspiration; one
could not find that living in the suburbs. I would
people-watch, and it was the best education I ever
What do you search for in a mate?
Creativity, honesty, outrageousness, and sexy.
Hmm... Maybe your future mate will read this interview?
] Let's hope so!
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'