The Last Baron of New York
BY Tyrus Townsend
April 15 2009 12:00 AM ET
So then you decided to venture into New York City? What was
that like, coming from the suburbs of New Jersey?
I would sneak out of my grandmother's and head down to the
Village with no money. At this particular time I was scared to
take the subway anywhere else, so I would just walk around for
blocks and blocks.
In NYC? All alone? You're lucky the wolves did not eat
I enjoyed walking the streets and finding inspiration; one
could not find that living in the suburbs. I would
people-watch, and it was the best education I ever
What do you search for in a mate?
Creativity, honesty, outrageousness, and sexy.
Hmm... Maybe your future mate will read this interview?
] Let's hope so!
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels 1 hour 4 min ago
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' 1 hour 33 min ago
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student 2 hours 1 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship 2 hours 10 min ago
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked 2 hours 27 min ago
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition 2 hours 59 min ago
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder 6:27 PM