BY Duane Wells
August 26 2009 11:40 PM ET
Asked why they decided to make the video, the guys all agree that they just liked Miley’s “Party” single and thought it was the perfect song for summer vacation 2009, but Colin offers one further reason. “Well, since we couldn't be a part of Destiny's Child, we decided to make our own video. I'm excited to see so many people noddin' their head like yea to our video,” he says.
As for what comes next, David says they’ll “keep making [videos] as long as people keep enjoying them.” However, they’re in no hurry -- just as this first video happened organically, they expect that any future clips will happen in the same way.
“This was done in a spirit of fun,” says Ryan. “And any other videos will be done in that same spirit.”
See the clip here:
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Antigay Texas Attorney General Surrenders After Indictment
- First African-American Gay Superhero Joins Arrow Cast
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete