BY Duane Wells
August 26 2009 11:40 PM ET
Asked why they decided to make the video, the guys all agree that they just liked Miley’s “Party” single and thought it was the perfect song for summer vacation 2009, but Colin offers one further reason. “Well, since we couldn't be a part of Destiny's Child, we decided to make our own video. I'm excited to see so many people noddin' their head like yea to our video,” he says.
As for what comes next, David says they’ll “keep making [videos] as long as people keep enjoying them.” However, they’re in no hurry -- just as this first video happened organically, they expect that any future clips will happen in the same way.
“This was done in a spirit of fun,” says Ryan. “And any other videos will be done in that same spirit.”
See the clip here:
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses