BY Advocate.com Editors
October 22 2009 5:35 PM ET
Britney Spears — “3”
Words cannot describe what’s going on in this newcomer to the scene, a tribute to Britney’s latest song, “3.”
Of course, a year ago, when someone paid tribute to “Circus” using nothing but a shower and a towel, we were left a bit speechless too.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'