BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2010 7:55 PM ET
Do you really want it? To celebrate Ricky Martin’s coming out day, The Advocate has compiled some of his most memorable performance
clips, from his career beginnings with Latin American boy band Menudo to his breakthrough to English-speaking audiences with "Livin' la Vida Loca."
Martin first came to public attention as a member of Menudo, the Latin \-American boy band. The band (Martin is on the far right) performs “Like a Cannonball,” from the Burt Reynolds comedy Cannonball Run 2, at the MDA telethon in 1984.
- Entertainment News Ian McKellen Surprised Hobbit Fans At Desolation of Smaug Screening 1 hour 29 min ago
- Travel Sia Wants You to Help the Street Animals of India 5:23 PM
- Media BBC to Air Buffy The Vampire Slayer Retrospective 4:54 PM
- Women WATCH: Julia Roberts Is the Caboose in an Ellen DeGeneres Conga Line! 4:49 PM
- Sports Chicago Gay Hockey Association Wins at Celebrating Christmas 4:19 PM
- Entertainment News Paul Rudd On Witnessing a Drag Queen Brawl 3:52 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Award Winner: Best Airline 3:49 PM