BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2010 7:55 PM ET
Do you really want it? To celebrate Ricky Martin’s coming out day, The Advocate has compiled some of his most memorable performance
clips, from his career beginnings with Latin American boy band Menudo to his breakthrough to English-speaking audiences with "Livin' la Vida Loca."
Martin first came to public attention as a member of Menudo, the Latin \-American boy band. The band (Martin is on the far right) performs “Like a Cannonball,” from the Burt Reynolds comedy Cannonball Run 2, at the MDA telethon in 1984.
- Music 6 New Christmas Albums To Get You In the Holiday Mood 36 min 48 sec ago
- Film George Takei Documentary to Premiere at Sundance 38 min 3 sec ago
- World News WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy 45 min 9 sec ago
- Crime Gay Man Allegedly Assaulted by Hasidic Gang in New York 56 min 35 sec ago
- Sports IOC Head Warns Athletes Against Protesting in Sochi 1 hour 7 min ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Australia's First Same-Sex Spouses 1 hour 24 min ago
- Media Should Edie Windsor Be Time's Person of the Year? 1 hour 37 min ago