BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2010 8:55 PM ET
Do you really want it? To celebrate Ricky Martin’s coming out day, The Advocate has compiled some of his most memorable performance
clips, from his career beginnings with Latin American boy band Menudo to his breakthrough to English-speaking audiences with "Livin' la Vida Loca."
Martin first came to public attention as a member of Menudo, the Latin \-American boy band. The band (Martin is on the far right) performs “Like a Cannonball,” from the Burt Reynolds comedy Cannonball Run 2, at the MDA telethon in 1984.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- The World's Most Famous Trans Model Sits Down With Vogue
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory