BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2010 10:45 AM ET
Ricky Martin may not have come out on the cover of People or given Matt Lauer an exclusive on morning television. But by telling the world that he’s a “fortunate homosexual man” in a blog post on his website, overnight, Ricky Martin became one of the most visible and influential out entertainers working today, leading many to wonder, What next?
From a rumored Broadway show on the horizon to expanding his already respected work with underprivileged children around the world, The Advocate offers Ricky Martin five ideas for things he should do now that he’s out.
- Comedian's Billboard Taunts Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Op-ed: Miley's Date Proves Homelessness Is the Real Crime