BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2010 10:45 AM ET
Ricky Martin may not have come out on the cover of People or given Matt Lauer an exclusive on morning television. But by telling the world that he’s a “fortunate homosexual man” in a blog post on his website, overnight, Ricky Martin became one of the most visible and influential out entertainers working today, leading many to wonder, What next?
From a rumored Broadway show on the horizon to expanding his already respected work with underprivileged children around the world, The Advocate offers Ricky Martin five ideas for things he should do now that he’s out.
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- College Reddit User Turns Arkansas Governor’s Website Into LGBT Forum