BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2010 10:45 AM ET
Ricky Martin may not have come out on the cover of People or given Matt Lauer an exclusive on morning television. But by telling the world that he’s a “fortunate homosexual man” in a blog post on his website, overnight, Ricky Martin became one of the most visible and influential out entertainers working today, leading many to wonder, What next?
From a rumored Broadway show on the horizon to expanding his already respected work with underprivileged children around the world, The Advocate offers Ricky Martin five ideas for things he should do now that he’s out.
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Bruce Jenner's Republican Revelation Draws Anger, Praise
- Drag Race Star Miss Fame Releases 'Rubber Doll' Music Video
- Obama Cracks Marriage Equality Jokes at White House Correspondent's Dinner
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument