BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2010 10:45 AM ET
Sit Down With Oprah ... or Diane
By coming out on his website, Ricky Martin made it clear he wasn’t really interested in sitting down to talk about his personal life as the nation watched. But as he’s proved on talk shows in the past, when he’s passionate about the topic, few people are more articulate. Maybe, once the dust has settled, Martin can schedule a sit-down with Oprah, Diane — or The Advocate — and give the world a glimpse at what an intelligent, successful gay father looks like.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community