BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2010 10:45 AM ET
Sit Down With Oprah ... or Diane
By coming out on his website, Ricky Martin made it clear he wasn’t really interested in sitting down to talk about his personal life as the nation watched. But as he’s proved on talk shows in the past, when he’s passionate about the topic, few people are more articulate. Maybe, once the dust has settled, Martin can schedule a sit-down with Oprah, Diane — or The Advocate — and give the world a glimpse at what an intelligent, successful gay father looks like.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant