BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2010 10:45 AM ET
Sit Down With Oprah ... or Diane
By coming out on his website, Ricky Martin made it clear he wasn’t really interested in sitting down to talk about his personal life as the nation watched. But as he’s proved on talk shows in the past, when he’s passionate about the topic, few people are more articulate. Maybe, once the dust has settled, Martin can schedule a sit-down with Oprah, Diane — or The Advocate — and give the world a glimpse at what an intelligent, successful gay father looks like.
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox