BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2010 10:45 AM ET
Sit Down With Oprah ... or Diane
By coming out on his website, Ricky Martin made it clear he wasn’t really interested in sitting down to talk about his personal life as the nation watched. But as he’s proved on talk shows in the past, when he’s passionate about the topic, few people are more articulate. Maybe, once the dust has settled, Martin can schedule a sit-down with Oprah, Diane — or The Advocate — and give the world a glimpse at what an intelligent, successful gay father looks like.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- Antigay Kentucky Clerk Makes Emergency Appeal to Supreme Court