You Should Be Dancing
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 19 2011 4:10 PM ET
Grace Jones, "I Need A Man"
While the physical impact of the ambiguous Jamaican-American model-actress made her an influence on everyone from Annie Lennox to Lady Gaga, equally staggering is her uniquely powerful vocal talent.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community