You Should Be Dancing
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 19 2011 4:10 PM ET
Grace Jones, "I Need A Man"
While the physical impact of the ambiguous Jamaican-American model-actress made her an influence on everyone from Annie Lennox to Lady Gaga, equally staggering is her uniquely powerful vocal talent.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- The 'Ex-Gay' Candidate for Missouri Governor
- Queer Women in Their 30s Give Advice to Their 20-Something Selves
- Historic Night at Golden Crown Literary Awards