3 New Love Songs for Your Valentine's Day
BY Josh Hinkle
February 14 2012 4:41 PM ET
"Runaway" by Jessie and the Toy Boys is a track written from the heart. The song, available to download for free on the video's YouTube page, is about feeling pressure from society and their parents to be something they are not.
"The song is ultimately about breaking free and following your heart," Jessie said. "I wanted to make a music video that told a similar story in relation to gay marriage."
Jessie and the Toy Boys opened for Britney Spears last summer while she was on tour.
- Television First Look: OITNB Season 2 41 min 2 sec ago
- Transgender 'Tranny Awards' Changes Its Name, Not Its Nature 1 hour 11 min ago
- Love and Sex WATCH: 20 Strangers Kiss for the First Time 1 hour 13 min ago
- Women Why You Need to See Demi Lovato's Neon Lights Tour STAT 1 hour 20 min ago
- Marriage Equality Young Repubs Express Big Support for Marriage Equality 1 hour 39 min ago
- Television Teen Wolf Adds Gay Character, Expands Lacrosse Team 1 hour 43 min ago
- Women 5 Reasons to Watch CW's Arrow and 'Quiver!' 1 hour 43 min ago