3 New Love Songs for Your Valentine's Day
BY Josh Hinkle
February 14 2012 4:41 PM ET
"Runaway" by Jessie and the Toy Boys is a track written from the heart. The song, available to download for free on the video's YouTube page, is about feeling pressure from society and their parents to be something they are not.
"The song is ultimately about breaking free and following your heart," Jessie said. "I wanted to make a music video that told a similar story in relation to gay marriage."
Jessie and the Toy Boys opened for Britney Spears last summer while she was on tour.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'