3 New Love Songs for Your Valentine's Day
BY Josh Hinkle
February 14 2012 4:41 PM ET
"Runaway" by Jessie and the Toy Boys is a track written from the heart. The song, available to download for free on the video's YouTube page, is about feeling pressure from society and their parents to be something they are not.
"The song is ultimately about breaking free and following your heart," Jessie said. "I wanted to make a music video that told a similar story in relation to gay marriage."
Jessie and the Toy Boys opened for Britney Spears last summer while she was on tour.
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- The Backlash
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Op-ed: Bruce Jenner Helps Us Stand Taller in Our Truth
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument