3 New Love Songs for Your Valentine's Day
BY Josh Hinkle
February 14 2012 4:41 PM ET
"Runaway" by Jessie and the Toy Boys is a track written from the heart. The song, available to download for free on the video's YouTube page, is about feeling pressure from society and their parents to be something they are not.
"The song is ultimately about breaking free and following your heart," Jessie said. "I wanted to make a music video that told a similar story in relation to gay marriage."
Jessie and the Toy Boys opened for Britney Spears last summer while she was on tour.
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- 12 Quotes Proving Harvey Milk Still Gives Us Hope
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing