Perez Hilton Reflects On His Spiritual Journey With Oprah
BY Jeremy Kinser
April 20 2012 10:22 AM ET
Perez Hilton will open up to Oprah Winfrey about the positive direction he's consciously taken in his career and lifestyle during an episode of Oprah's Life Class: The Tour.
During the past year, Hilton has made the conscious decision to focus his efforts on making positive changes in his life. In 2011 the blogger turned his annual celebrity-studded birthday party into a fundraiser for the Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network (GLSEN), and earlier this year his party raised a significant amount of money for VH1's Save the Music foundation. According to a press release for the episode, "With a rapidly growing, multi-faceted media brand across a wide-range in disciplines including TV, publishing, online, radio, charitable endeavors, music management and more, [Hilton] has taken on this new, unexpected direction to drive his many projects, along with his own life practices, all with a positive message."
During the episode, author and thought leader Deepak Choprah will help viewers find spiritual solutions to their own difficult problems.
Watch the episode on OWN April 23.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either