Perez Hilton Reflects On His Spiritual Journey With Oprah
BY Jeremy Kinser
April 20 2012 10:22 AM ET
Perez Hilton will open up to Oprah Winfrey about the positive direction he's consciously taken in his career and lifestyle during an episode of Oprah's Life Class: The Tour.
During the past year, Hilton has made the conscious decision to focus his efforts on making positive changes in his life. In 2011 the blogger turned his annual celebrity-studded birthday party into a fundraiser for the Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network (GLSEN), and earlier this year his party raised a significant amount of money for VH1's Save the Music foundation. According to a press release for the episode, "With a rapidly growing, multi-faceted media brand across a wide-range in disciplines including TV, publishing, online, radio, charitable endeavors, music management and more, [Hilton] has taken on this new, unexpected direction to drive his many projects, along with his own life practices, all with a positive message."
During the episode, author and thought leader Deepak Choprah will help viewers find spiritual solutions to their own difficult problems.
Watch the episode on OWN April 23.
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW
- Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia
- Op-ed: In Defense of Jared Leto
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah 35 min 11 sec ago
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions 39 min 38 sec ago
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open 1 hour 54 min ago
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play 2 hours 43 min ago
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' 11:50 AM
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop Dolan to NFL Hopeful Michael Sam: 'Bravo' UPDATED: March 08 2014 6:04 PM