Lady Gaga Verus Christian Fundamentalists
BY Neal Broverman
April 25 2012 7:25 PM ET
Under pressure from conservative groups, Korean officials mandated that no one under age 18 can see Gaga's shows. In response, the star tweeted, "Although not affecting ticket sales in Seoul, parents should be given more credit to determine what's good for their children. I love my fans. Thank u to all the adults in Korea who are speaking out for underaged who want to come to the BTW Ball. Maybe the gov. will change their mind."
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Sweden Is Adding a Gender-Neutral Pronoun to Its Dictionary
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out