Lady Gaga Verus Christian Fundamentalists
BY Neal Broverman
April 25 2012 6:25 PM ET
Under pressure from conservative groups, Korean officials mandated that no one under age 18 can see Gaga's shows. In response, the star tweeted, "Although not affecting ticket sales in Seoul, parents should be given more credit to determine what's good for their children. I love my fans. Thank u to all the adults in Korea who are speaking out for underaged who want to come to the BTW Ball. Maybe the gov. will change their mind."
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- Gay Man Allegedly Assaulted by Hasidic Gang in New York
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics December 10 2013 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes December 10 2013 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn December 10 2013 5:38 PM