Lady Gaga Verus Christian Fundamentalists
BY Neal Broverman
April 25 2012 7:25 PM ET
Under pressure from conservative groups, Korean officials mandated that no one under age 18 can see Gaga's shows. In response, the star tweeted, "Although not affecting ticket sales in Seoul, parents should be given more credit to determine what's good for their children. I love my fans. Thank u to all the adults in Korea who are speaking out for underaged who want to come to the BTW Ball. Maybe the gov. will change their mind."
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'