Lady Gaga Verus Christian Fundamentalists
BY Neal Broverman
April 25 2012 7:25 PM ET
Under pressure from conservative groups, Korean officials mandated that no one under age 18 can see Gaga's shows. In response, the star tweeted, "Although not affecting ticket sales in Seoul, parents should be given more credit to determine what's good for their children. I love my fans. Thank u to all the adults in Korea who are speaking out for underaged who want to come to the BTW Ball. Maybe the gov. will change their mind."
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 21 Best (and Worst) Queer Movie Villains
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic