WATCH: Del Shores-Directed Antibullying Music Video
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 29 2012 10:58 AM ET
"Key to Your Soul," a new Del Shores-directed music video from John LePage and Debby Holiday depicts a young gay boy who finds hope and love after being bullied.
The antibullying message in the song and video is a personal one for both Holiday and Shores. "The honor of being able to do what I love, get people on the dance floor, and share the message of unity and strength is as good as it gets for me," Holidays says in a statement.
"Debby shared this song with me over dinner and I went nuts over the message," Shores recalls. "Within 30 minutes we decided to make a video about a subject near and dear to both our hearts."
Watch the video below.
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- PHOTOS: 6 Couples Australia's High Court Says Aren't Married Anymore
- WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Colo. Baker Ready to Go to Jail for Jesus
- WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online
- PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married 2 hours 50 min ago
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling 7:42 PM
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' 7:10 PM
- Politics Mich. Governor Condemns RNC Member's Latest Antigay Remark 7:01 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Baker 6:45 PM
- Travel What Airline Scored 100% on HRC's Corporate Equality Index? 6:44 PM
- Entertainment News The Queer Quotient at the SAG Awards 6:03 PM