WATCH: Del Shores-Directed Antibullying Music Video
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 29 2012 11:58 AM ET
"Key to Your Soul," a new Del Shores-directed music video from John LePage and Debby Holiday depicts a young gay boy who finds hope and love after being bullied.
The antibullying message in the song and video is a personal one for both Holiday and Shores. "The honor of being able to do what I love, get people on the dance floor, and share the message of unity and strength is as good as it gets for me," Holidays says in a statement.
"Debby shared this song with me over dinner and I went nuts over the message," Shores recalls. "Within 30 minutes we decided to make a video about a subject near and dear to both our hearts."
Watch the video below.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over