WATCH: Del Shores-Directed Antibullying Music Video
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 29 2012 11:58 AM ET
"Key to Your Soul," a new Del Shores-directed music video from John LePage and Debby Holiday depicts a young gay boy who finds hope and love after being bullied.
The antibullying message in the song and video is a personal one for both Holiday and Shores. "The honor of being able to do what I love, get people on the dance floor, and share the message of unity and strength is as good as it gets for me," Holidays says in a statement.
"Debby shared this song with me over dinner and I went nuts over the message," Shores recalls. "Within 30 minutes we decided to make a video about a subject near and dear to both our hearts."
Watch the video below.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'