WATCH: Del Shores-Directed Antibullying Music Video
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 29 2012 11:58 AM ET
"Key to Your Soul," a new Del Shores-directed music video from John LePage and Debby Holiday depicts a young gay boy who finds hope and love after being bullied.
The antibullying message in the song and video is a personal one for both Holiday and Shores. "The honor of being able to do what I love, get people on the dance floor, and share the message of unity and strength is as good as it gets for me," Holidays says in a statement.
"Debby shared this song with me over dinner and I went nuts over the message," Shores recalls. "Within 30 minutes we decided to make a video about a subject near and dear to both our hearts."
Watch the video below.
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate
- Italy: Restaurant Fires Server for Printing Antigay Slur on Check
- WATCH: Men Claim Mailman Won't Deliver Because They're Gay
- The Hidden Message in Supreme Court's Recent Marriage Rulings