VIDEO PREMIERE: Scissor Sisters' 'Baby Come Home'
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 30 2012 1:06 PM ET
The Scissor Sisters don nun drag and sailor uniforms, and eventually become animated rabbits in the video for their latest single, "Baby Come Home."
The single is the second from the band's acclaimed new album, Magic Hour.
Watch the video below.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: No, You Shouldn't Raise 150K for Homophobes
- WATCH: Young and Gay in Belgrade Focuses on LGBT Serbian Bravery Amid Bigotry
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?